Sunday, November 16, 2008

To All Who Wrote in to Me...

I am grateful beyond measure for the responses I am receiving from The View From Ninety. They are too numerous for me in my fragile health to answer individually, though I would certainly like to. Some of them have cheered me enormously, particularly those writing of how they will call or visit their grandparents. Those that mention changes in attitude toward older men and women.

I have spinal stenosis. It is difficult to sit too long at the computer. Thus I write this blog to all to say sincerely and simply: "May your know joy, deep-down, uninhibited joy; May you have the courage to do and the courage to be that which you want to do, that which you want to be; my your spirits find peace and your hearts practice compassion. This is the wish I extend to each and every one of you."

Please be sure to check back soon for more entries.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thank you for your message. I am a schoolteacher, and that was exactly what I needed to hear right at this moment. Bless you!

ldisme said...

Thank you for shaaring your joy, peace and compassion. May it spread amongst us all forever!